7 nights - Tuesday 5 to Monday 11 September 2017
1) on Tuesday 5th of September there is no activity, only traveling and accommodation
2) Departure to be booked on Tuesday 12th of September 3) we can arrange extra days of accommodation before or/and after the tango holiday week
Bookings BEFORE 15th of JUNE 2016: £700 per person in single room and £1050 per couple for double/twin room
Bookings AFTER 15th of JUNE 2016: £775 per person in single room and £1110 per couple for double/twin room
Extended BASIC Package
10 nights - package I activities plus 3 extra nights for just relaxing
3 EXTRA NIGHTS before and/or after the 5-11 September (Package I dates) for an additional £130 per person in single room or an additional £190 per couple for double/twin room
PROGRAM for 5-11 September 2017
* 7 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATION WITH BREAKFAST INCLUDED. The hotel is in between the town centre and the Blue Flag sea with the sandy beach, 5 minutes walk from both & just opposite the marina with direct view.
* YACHT DAY TRIP with a 28 foot motor yacht to Dionysades island group which is part of an environmentally protected area with many rare plants and animals including the falcon, Falco Eleonorae. Stops for snorkelling, swimming, food & drinks. Weather permitted there will be a tour at the mountain for seeing Falco Eleonorae. (Skipper/guide is a highly trained & very experienced professional with 30 years of experience at the Navy. High standards of safety are followed during the whole activity. English speaking)
* DAY EXCURSION TO THE CAVE one of the many in the area with high geological, historical & archaeological interest and breath-taking views of stalagmites/stalactites. Included a traditional meal by the sea. (equipment / transportation are included. Guides are highly trained & very experienced professionals, guides of the Naturalist & Mountaineering Club and certified by the Ministry of Education and UNESCO as rapporteur at the Geopark in the ara of caves. High standards of safety are followed during the whole activity. English speaking)
* DAY VISIT TO MONI TOPLOU a famous, historically important & stunning Monastery. Guided tour at the historic monastery, visit at the cellars of their delicious wine "Moni Toplou" & the olive press. Local food tasting (transportation also included. English speaking)
* LIVE A DAY LIKE A GREEK. One day visit at a local tavern of a small village close to Sitia to learn how to cook few Greek dishes. Will continue the afternoon by eating the food made in the morning along with other foods while drinking local beverages with the sounds of local music.... and the brave can also dance! (there will be interpreter during the cooking course and (if you wish) we can provide you with handouts in English for using when you will be practicing back home)
* RELAX in this Idyllic setting you will have the chance to practice Yoga and relaxation suitable to everyone (1 hours) (Qualified Yoga Instructor. No previous experience is needed since session will be structered according to each participants needs & level. English speaking).
* DANCE a night dance event at a bar by the marina....for dancing your socks off! (light food & 1 drink included)
* TREAT what cannot be missed during such an amazing adventure in a Greek island is having a meal with fresh fish and other traditional food with the sea under your feet! (Transportation is included)
BOOKINGS ARE CONFIRMED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. DISCOUNTED PRICES APPLY FOR PAYMENTS MADE BEFORE 15th OF JUNE.
A. Flights are NOT included
On Tuesday 5th Sept. there is no activity, only traveling and accommodation
Departure to be booked on Tuesday 12th Sept.
B. We offer an extended package with 3 extra days accommodation spread before or/and after the basic package dates for a better price. This will allow more flexibility when booking flights and also if you wish to have a few more days for extra activities or just relaxing.
C. The order of activities in the week is not decided yet, we will first arrange the yacht trip according to the weather forecast and considering safety first, then we will arrange the rest of activities around it. We can only know when the yacht trip will take place the week before and there is always the chance that the weather will not permit us to do it at all during the package week. In this unfortunate case and for putting safety above all we will give you suggestions for alternative activities we can organsie instead without extra cost or with additional cost in some cases. MORE INFORMATION will be provided.
D. All the activities are suitable for everyone and do NOT require special skills or training. The participants will take part with their own responsibility and risk and will be asked to sign a DECLARATION FORM before the activities at the CAVE and the YACHT trip.
E. In addition to the basic package we offer a range of extra activities which can be chosen & booked beforehand or while being there. Some ideas are a visit to a cave with higher level of difficulty that requires short training or a walk at a gorge or other tours-walks with historical, natural, archaeological interest such as following some of the Minoan ancient paths. There might be an additional cost.
MORE INFORMATION will be provided.
F. Extra activities for DANCERS or participants with interest in dancing & special sessions for fans of Argnetine Tango.
We can organsie dance sessions of Ballroom/Latin and Greek Dancing with professional qualified teachers at the local Dance School with small additional cost.
For the fans of ARGENTINE TANGO Guillermo & Maria will be available for private lessons for those who wish to have . This can be arranged with the teachers and at a convenient time to you during your stay in Sitia. Lessons available for all different levels - Beginners / Intermediate / Advanced